niedziela, 27 listopada 2011

For my Friend




"Away from reality"

Me, myself and I don’t want to let you down
In every second I’ll try not to leave it drifting
Away from reality

Please, tell me you know I’m not lying
It’s just my weakness that speaks so loud
Without any of you I’m breaking apart
Sandy land collapses under my feet
Sucking me with a baleful hiss

Please, tell me you know
That my intentions are the purest
And you believe I want to stay
Not so far from reality

What I need is a hand stretched wide
Not a rocky hard fist
Hold me close and I’ll try to be
Not so far from reality

Me, myself and I say thank you
For your company


2 komentarze:

  1. Piękne... i uniwersalne, choć tak pewnie osobiste.

    Mańka

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Potrzebuję Was, po prostu.

    OdpowiedzUsuń