poniedziałek, 24 października 2011

Don't you ever fall in love with me


Ladies and Gentlemen... Twierdzę, że nie ma to jak dobry, prosty tekst, który będzie niósł treści ponadczasowe i uniwersalne. Jak mówił Tumim "de biustibus non est deputandum". 




"Don’t you ever fall in love with me"

I don’t need your lips to say my name
I don’t need your arms to bond my waist
That I belong to you I’m eager not to hear

Don’t you ever fall in love with me

For funny things like this
I am too big, you know
I walk where shoes of suede
Are leading my blue soul

You want to take me up
Just into seventh heaven
You want to walk me down the aisle 
And stay together
But remember…

Don’t you ever fall in love with me


You want to split our bills
And take my doggy for a walk
Dear me, I think it is bliss
If we sip a cup of tea and talk

I want to leave my house
At night and paint the town red
So don’t wait, my “to-be” spouse,
I am so far ahead.
And remember…

Don’t you ever fall in love with me

“Love, she will guide us, long live the queen!”
The newlyweds think, when bells a’ring
But then you see a shooting scene:
“Husband killed wife” at CC TV


Don’t you ever fall in love with me

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz