niedziela, 5 lutego 2012

Inimical

"Inimical" 


Hanging out with you, Mister 
Is a little bit more sinister 
Can't go now the way I want  
Neither go back, nor check the front. 
You leave me and do your thing 
Don't know your address, don't know your kin 

It's easy for me to get unhinged 
Waiting and hoping for you to unhitch. 

 I call it... Inimical Inimical Inimical 

 I've heard the last post (which is!) three times 
 Pulled dead bodies out, never thought twice 
 You like to leave, the door’s shut wide 
 Telling me: "Hang on, I'll just take a ride,  
 Take care of my frontier, the overseas lands 
 That I sometimes strand, keeping clean hands." 
 Well, Mister, the green colour of my booze 
 Is barely working, it is no use. 

 I call it... Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical 

 Maybe you know, I can't fight myself 
 Even in pain, mule-worked to death 
 Still seek the good, with head held high 
 Smile on my face, the foxy style, 
 Pretending, yes, pretending not well 
 That I don't care (it rings a bell!) 
 One of my tears costs more you can pay
 Nevertheless, I'm here to stay 

 I call it love 
 inimical hysterical mythical 



Z dużego ekranu 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz